Pages

Monday, September 10, 2012

One year to 40

Turning 40 doesn't scare me.  It's just a number after all.  I actually don't feel or even act my age (as my family and friends know) so I don't believe it will be traumatic when it happens.

First, I need to turn 39 which will happen in a little less than 4 weeks. 

Why am I thinking of my 40th birthday now though?

Well, it's a milestone birthday and as much as I don't fear it, I've been thinking that maybe I should make a few changes leading up to that day.


I am a fantastic procrastinator and suffer from extreme laziness when it comes to certain things like taking care of myself.  I don't really eat that well and I certainly don't exercise.  That would mean having to cook and actually move around.  Are you kidding?? ;)

I think that maybe I should change that before my 40th birthday.  I'm just not sure how to go about it all.  I cannot afford a gym membership so that's not an option for me.  I'm also a terrible cook and picky to boot.  I would need some wonderful people out in the cyber world to maybe help me out.

I would guess that setting goals might be a good thing, but I'm not even sure what kind of goals I should set.


Are there good exercises I can do at home?  Any good recipes (easy and healhy) that I can make? 


I'm not giving up all the food I love even if it's not good for me, I just want to limit my intake of such foods.

Anyone have any suggestions to help me get started?  I have a little over a year to "improve" myself.  Feel free to leave a comment on this blog or send me an email at julie_auger@hotmail.com

Thank you :)

Julie / @Flip_4
*Waiting for the NHL hockey season to start*

No comments:

Post a Comment