Pages

Monday, October 27, 2014

Birthday Donation Results

I was supposed to post this a while back, but things kept happening that prevented me from posting it.

Here they are.

Facebook/Twitter messages = 143
Amount donated per wish    = $1.00
Total for Socal Media wishes = $143.00

I wasn't able to get Majic 100 to play Lee DeWyze...but I'm not giving up.  :)

However, I did get a birthday tweet from my favourite Ottawa Senators Player...Chris Phillips.   Because of that tweet, I'm adding $50.00 to the donation.

New Total =  $193.00

That number just looks odd so I'll add $7.00 to the donation.

Grand Total = $200.00

This money is going to the Alzheimer's Society of Canada.

Thank you everyone for making my Birthday special again this year.

Have a fantastic day!!

Julie / @Flip_4

1 comment:

  1. That is such a great idea. Thank you for sharing your wonderful birthday and making a difference.

    ReplyDelete