Pages

Monday, June 2, 2014

I'm going to Disney World!!!

A lot of you already know that soon, I leave Ottawa and head to Orlando and Walt Disney World.  I am a HUGE fan of anything and everything Disney!!

My Bestie and I are going to be celebrating our turning a certain age over the past year.

We've both been there multiple times, but I have to say that for me, it's the first time I go without any kids with me.  It's going to be a whole different experience, that's for sure.  No standing in line for autographs...unless we want to ;).  No going on the "kiddie rides"...although...really, even the kiddie rides are good ;)

It's going to be a relaxing 10 days.  Can't wait to visit all the parks, eat at some great restaurants...do all the rides - except for a few I refuse to go on...and just have a grand ol' time.

You can't see me - but I'm jumping up and down with excitement over the thought of going to Disney LOL

More to come after my trip :)

Julie / @Flip_4

No comments:

Post a Comment