Pages

Sunday, February 2, 2014

Getting back on track

Wow - the past few months - I've really fallen off the "Saving" wagon.

I was doing so well - sticking to a budget so that I could get myself out of debt and then buy my house a couple of years ago.

Now, between multiple car issues and just plain not being careful on what I spent money on, I've depleted the accounts.  I took a look the other day and was actually shocked.

The one good thing is that I am NOT in debt other than the house.  That's a positive as I don't have to start from getting rid of debt, I just have to start a savings plan again.

Back to Gail Vaz-Oxlade's website I go for her budget worksheet and to get myself back on the savings track.

With a trip, my Sens season tickets and some expensive car repairs coming up - it's going to be tight for a bit.  

Guess I'll have to re-evaluate where my money goes.  Cut down on movies, books, clothes and constant take-outs or restaurant meals.  I'll keep Big Rig outings though ;)

Back to "No fun Julie" it is ;)

Who's got the winning lottery numbers for me???

Til next time
Julie / @Flip_4

No comments:

Post a Comment