Pages

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Much needed good news

I got a call from my Mom earlier today and she had some good news to share with me.

Apparently, my Dad's doctor decided not to wait until Thursday to give him the results. 

The Cancer is localized to the prostate only.  It has not spread any further.  *breathing a huge sigh of relief*

I was so worried about it...now we know.

I'm still worried because he does need surgery, but at least now we know that once the prostate is out, there is a good chance the cancer will be completely gone.

It's like a weight lifted off my shoulders and I think I'll be able to sleep better tonight.

Thank you to everyone for your thoughts and prayers, it has really helped.

Now we need a surgery date!!  Should get that on Thursday.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment