Pages

Monday, June 13, 2011

Me...the procrastinator

Hello again friends!!

When I first started this blog last year, I truly had every intention of writing as often as I could. As you have noticed I'm sure, I haven't really kept up with the practice.

I wrote a total of TWO, I repeat TWO blog posts.

Let's move on to Take Two of this blog!!

Here are the promises I am willing to make...

1. I will not let an entire year go by before posting another blog...although I cannot promise I will post every day or even week.

2. I will write about interesting subjects....to me anyway.

Examples of what *I* find interesting:
a) Hockey
b) Nascar
c) My family
d) Music, Movies, Books, Television Shows, Soap Operas

All in all, it will be a mish mash of many different topics.

For now, those two promises are enough...mostly because I have to go and move my car out of the driveway.

I hope to keep everyone entertained. Let me know what you think.

Thank you,

~J~ / DeGa

No comments:

Post a Comment